Thursday, May 17, 2012

First Nation Fine Arts

Over half the year is done and after finding out about my pregnancy I just couldn't do it anymore. The morning sickness, migraines, and stressed were just too much for me. Also the awkward silence that happened in class and the new alone feeling I had with my classmates I couldn't handle. Also the fact that the father of my baby would never talk to me and turned a guy I thought was my friend against me didn't help too much either. At the time I really couldn't find my inner strength to overcome all the things that was bringing me down. So for the sake of my emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual health I left the class. I'm hoping in two years I will be able to go back since my baby will be one years old and able to be in day care while I'm in class. I'm not a huge fan of quitting so the Freda Diesing School of Northwest Coast Art is on my list of things I must do.